Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, A Rational Spotlight. I intend to discourse on a variety of subjects that interest me, including atheism and why it is important to me; justice, particularly related to men and women who have been convicted of serious crimes when all evidence points to their innocence; equality for all, including gays, lesbians, races, handicaps,etc.; and various other and sundry things as they come up. I'll probably throw in a little of my life as well, when something interesting happens.

I pledge to write frequently, at least once a week. I hope you come back to my blog regularly for interesting, perhaps controversial, reading. I welcome comments, feedback and topic suggestions, and intend to read them all.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. I hope you find food for thought that will spark further conversation on important topics.

1 comment:

  1. I am most interested in discussing most of the subjects that you are going to blog on in the future; particularly the atheism. This is my absolute first time ever going on a blog, writing in someone elses blog. I do know what a blog is but have yet to figure out what feeds are - lol. Since I am at my computer daily - all day, I will learn more and blog with you anytime Ms. Galaxy. Love ya, Marie

    ReplyDelete